One-day workshop on SILVOPASTURE PRACTICE is going to be held at Macon County Commission Chamber (205 N Main Street, Tuskegee, AL 36088) on May 22, 2010.
Workshop time: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Major topics/activities of the workshop
- What is a silvopasture?
- Silvopasture design and establishment
- Tree plantation, management, and harvest in silvopasture
- Forage selection, establishment, and management in silvopasture
- Grazing management in silvopasture
- Is silvopasture more profitable than pasture or forest?
- Silvopasture tour (drive your vehicle)
For futher information, please contact:
Ms. Yvonne Wright, Tuskegee University, Tuskegee, 36088, email: email@example.com, phone: 334-724-4440
Dr. Uma Karki, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 334-727-8336
Sponsor: Tuskegee University Cooperative Extension Program